Good to know
All information for your
holiday in Kaprun
- Overnight stay
- WiFi in all Studios and Apartments and areas free of charge
- Sauna area with finnish sauna and relaxation area
- Safe in the apartment
- Ski storage with boot warmer
- Baby bed in apartment: on request
- High chair in the apartment: on request
- Bread roll delivery service
- Parking garage: summer 8,00 EUR per car/day; winter 16,00 EUR per car/day
- Extra linen set (bed linen + towels) € 13,00 per person & stay
- Extra bed linen package incl. change: € 9,00 per person
- Fresh hand towel package € 4,00 per person
- Tea towel package: € 3,50
- Ski course booking
- Washing machine: € 2,00 per wash
- Dryer: € 2,00 per drying session
We are happy to welcome you together with your four-legged friend. We ask for you’re understanding that dogs cannot be brought inside the restaurants, but they can accompany each other on our terraces and other outdoor areas. The surcharge is 30.00 EUR per night (excluding food). A security deposit of 100.00 EUR will be collected during check-in. Pets are allowed on a request basis and must be confirmed in advance and not possible for all room categories.
In Kaprun, the local tax amounts to € 1.80 per person and night.
All guests aged 15 or older are liable for local tax. All children under the age of 15 are exempt from local tax.
Reception: 07.30 a.m. – 10.00 p.m.
Breakfast: 07.30 a.m. – 10.00 a.m.
Lunch: 12.00 p.m. – 01.00 p.m. (pre-registration)
Afternoon snack: 03.30 p.m. – 04.30 p.m.
Bar: 03.00 p.m. – 11.00 a.m.
Swimming pool: 08.00 a.m. – 08.00 p.m. (pre-registration)
Wellness: 04.00 p.m. – 08.00 p.m. (pre-registration)
Your accommodation is available to you on the day of arrival from 4:00 p.m. and on the day of departure until 10:00 a.m.
You are able to pay at the hotel in cash (in euros), with electronic EC card (Maestro), as well as with commonly-used credit cards (Mastercard and Visa).
Hotel Victoria by VAYA accepts Maestro, MasterCard, Visa and AMEX and reserves the right to temporarily block a certain amount upon your arrival.
- Up to 14 days before arrival is the cancellation free of charge.
- Cancellation 13 – 8 days before arrival 50% of the total amount will be charged.
- Cancellation 7 – 2 days before arrival 80% of the total amount will be charged.
- Cancellation 1 day before arrival or no-show 100% of the total amount will be charged.
Furthermore, the Austrian hotel contract conditions apply. We ask for your understanding that cancellations are only accepted in written form. We, therefore, recommend that you take out cancellation insurance.
We are pleased to announce that we are now a partner of Europäische Reiseversicherung. Especially in times like these, it is even more important to pay more attention to the topic of safety, especially when it comes to the best time of the year – your well-deserved holiday.
In case you fall ill with Covid-19, have a positive test, are quarantined because of an ill family member or a flu epidemic breaks out, we also recommend the Hotel Cancellation Plus or Premium insurance of Europäische Reiseversicherung, which covers these and many other cases.
You can also take out travel insurance for your next stay/holiday at a later date – very easily and at no extra charge. After a waiting period of 10 days you are optimally insured for your upcoming holiday in our VAYA hotels. Click here to take out retrospective travel insurance.
What to do in case of cancellation and you have a travel insurance with Europäische Reiseversicherung?
Please let us know as soon as possible if you cannot make your planned trip. This should be done in writing to the reception of the booked hotel or to the reservations department of VAYA Resorts. A cancellation invoice will then be issued, which must be paid and submitted to Europäische Reiseversicherung.
Please contact Europäische Reiseversicherung on:
tel. +43 1 50 444 00 (24h)
+43 1 317 25 00 (Mon – Fri 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
or send an e-mail to:
and fill out the following claim form:
*This travel insurance is offered by Europäische Reiseversicherung and is not related to VAYA Holding GmbH and is a contract between the policyholder and the insurer.