Good to know
All information for your holiday
at The Crystal in Obergurgl
- Welcome drink on arrival day
- Rich breakfast buffet with regional products
- 5-course-dinner in the evening
- WiFi in all units
- Safe in all units
- VAYA-SPA with indoor swimming pool, outdoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin, relaxation room
- Ski-in & Ski-out: Top location directly on the piste and on the Festkogel cable car
- Ötztal Inside Summer Card
- 2000 m² of light-flooded wellness and spa area
- Indoor pool 6 x 15 metres, heated outdoor pool and relax pool
- Finnish panorama outdoor sauna, organic sauna, aroma steam bath, salt steam bath, mildly stimulating herbal bath and infra-red cabin
- Textile sauna area with Finnish sauna and steam bath
- Adventure showers and ice fountain
- Rest area with open fireplace and water beds
- Unique infusions in our panorama sauna
- Herb tea, mountain spring water, apples and dried fruit in the sauna area
- Access to our spa area on the day of departure
- Wellness bag with cosy bathrobes, sauna & bath towels and slippers in your room
- Beauty and body care products of highest quality in your room
- WiFi throughout the hotel
- One underground car parking space per room/suite
- Park- und Gepäckservice
- Locker reserved for each guest in the heated ski and boot storage room
- Direct access to the ski lifts
- Ski school and ski school meeting point only 100 metres from the hotel
- In-house sports store with ski and boot rental and service station (10% off rentals)
- Ski pass sale directly in the hotel
- Reception open 24 hours
- Animation for children monday – thursday 15:30 – 19:30 (friday, saterday and sunday – KidsClub open without supervision)
We are happy to welcome you together with your four-legged friend. We ask for you’re understanding that dogs cannot be brought inside the restaurants, but they can accompany each other on our terraces and other outdoor areas. The surcharge is 30.00 EUR per night (excluding food). A security deposit of 100.00 EUR will be collected during check-in. Pets are allowed on a request basis and must be confirmed in advance and not possible for all room categories.
In Obergurgl, the local tax amounts to € 3.50 per person and night.
All guests aged 15 or older are liable for local tax. All children under the age of 15 are exempt from local tax.
Breakfast: 07.00 – 10.00 a.m.
Restaurant: 06.30 p.m. – 08.30 p.m.
Bar: 03.00 p.m. – 01.00 a.m.
Crystel café: 10:00 a.m. – 06:00 p.m., lunch, Wednesday closed
Wellness: 09.00 a.m. – 08.00 p.m.
Swimming pool: 07.00 a.m. – 08.00 p.m.
Your accommodation is available to you on the day of arrival from 4:00 p.m. and on the day of departure until 10:00 a.m.
You are able to pay at the hotel in cash (in euros), with electronic EC card (Maestro), as well as with commonly-used credit cards (Mastercard, Visa and AMEX).
The Crystal VAYA Unique accepts Maestro, MasterCard, Visa and AMEX and reserves the right to temporarily block a certain amount upon your arrival.
- Up to 14 days before arrival is the cancellation free of charge.
- Cancellation 13 – 8 days before arrival 50% of the total amount will be charged.
- Cancellation 7 – 2 days before arrival 80% of the total amount will be charged.
- Cancellation 1 day before arrival or no-show 100% of the total amount will be charged.
Furthermore, the Austrian hotel contract conditions apply. We ask for your understanding that cancellations are only accepted in written form. We, therefore, recommend that you take out cancellation insurance.
We are pleased to announce that we are now a partner of Europäische Reiseversicherung. Especially in times like these, it is even more important to pay more attention to the topic of safety, especially when it comes to the best time of the year – your well-deserved holiday.
In case you fall ill with Covid-19, have a positive test, are quarantined because of an ill family member or a flu epidemic breaks out, we also recommend the Hotel Cancellation Plus or Premium insurance of Europäische Reiseversicherung, which covers these and many other cases.
You can also take out travel insurance for your next stay/holiday at a later date – very easily and at no extra charge. After a waiting period of 10 days you are optimally insured for your upcoming holiday in our VAYA hotels. Click here to take out retrospective travel insurance.
What to do in case of cancellation and you have a travel insurance with Europäische Reiseversicherung?
Please let us know as soon as possible if you cannot make your planned trip. This should be done in writing to the reception of the booked hotel or to the reservations department of VAYA Resorts. A cancellation invoice will then be issued, which must be paid and submitted to Europäische Reiseversicherung.
Please contact Europäische Reiseversicherung on:
tel. +43 1 50 444 00 (24h)
+43 1 317 25 00 (Mon – Fri 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
or send an e-mail to:
and fill out the following claim form:
*This travel insurance is offered by Europäische Reiseversicherung and is not related to VAYA Holding GmbH and is a contract between the policyholder and the insurer.
About the hotel
The Crystal VAYA Unique in Tyrol
The Crystal VAYA Unique is located directly at the Festkoglbahn valley station. It combines glamour, chic alpine lifestyle and first-class design to create a very special holiday ambiance for all. The large windows and balconies allow you to bask in the wonderful mountain vistas and breath the crisp fresh air. Our elegant rooms and suites are divided into two buildings.