REDUCED CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
We guarantee a free cancellation or rebooking up to 14 days before arrival.
In the event of cancellation 13 – 08 days before arrival 30% of the total amount
In the event of cancellation 7 – 01 days before arrival, 50% of the total amount
In the event of no-show 100% of the total amount
The reduced cancellation conditions apply to all bookings in the winter season 2020/2021 and the summer season 2021.
IN THE EVENT OF A TRAVEL WARNING…
you can cancel up to the day of your arrival and we guarantee your money back.
CORONA MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you cannot start your vacation due to COVID-19, you will get your money back from us. This money-back guarantee applies in the following situations:
- If your home country has issued a negative travel advice (code orange/red) for the region in which the hotel you have booked is located,
- If there is a state quarantine regulation for return travelers from the federal state in which the hotel you have booked is located,
- If there is an entry ban for your region of origin in Austria and your arrival is therefore not possible,
- If the borders are closed or the hotel you have booked is in the restricted area and therefore cannot be reached,
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 yourself (submission of the test result are required),
- If, due to COVID-19, ski operations are not possible in the region of your booked hotel.
Your health is our number one priority. To protect these and for your safety, we have therefore, among other things, in all our resorts implemented the following standards:
- Weekly COVID-19 tests of our employees
- Our employees wear a mouth and nose protection mask
- Daily health checks of our employees
- Increased cleaning intervals and increased disinfection of hotel rooms and there facilities
- Buffets are kept in compliance with hygiene regulations and the prescribed minimum distance
- Employee training in cooperation with Novogenia and Hollu & Hagleitner
- Compliance with the minimum distance in all areas
- Contactless payment options
We assure you that we have met all the regulations and requirements that have been set so far and that we will continue to do everything we can to ensure that they are also met in the future. Nothing stands in the way of an unforgettable stay at the various VAYA resorts.
Please note that there may be changes at short notice according to the official requirements of the Austrian Federal Government.
Further information on the current Corona situation in Austria can be found on the WKO-website.