ZILLERTAL IN WINTER
A winter dream for the whole family. Aschau, located in the Zillertal, amidst the breathtaking and snowy landscape of the first Holiday Region in the Zillertal. Skiing up to 2500 meters – with 120 kilometers of perfectly groomed slopes, fast, modern lifts and a host of exciting activities, Hochzillertal/Hochfügen set completely new standards for the perfect skiing holiday for snowboarders, toboggan enthusiasts, powder addicts and skiing with children and the whole family. Enjoy the spectacular white surroundings to the fullest as you glide into the valley on the illuminated “Stephan Eberharter Goldpiste” or the Aschau valley run that leads you directly to the VAYA Zillertal fine living resort.
Not only high in the mountains you can fully enjoy the snow – there is also a large hiking network for a lovely winter walk and 53 km of groomed cross-country trails.
- A ski pass for all Zillertal ski areas including glaciers
- 120 kilometers of beautifully groomed slopes that are connected with 49 lifts
- Zillertal Super ski pass with 535 kilometers of slopes and 180 lifts
- 5 toboggan runs with lengths from 800 m to 5.5 km
- 500 m² indoor climbing center in all levels of difficulty
- 53 km of groomed cross-country trails
- Various activities on different skating rinks
- More than 50 km of groomed winter hiking trails
- Nature ice palace
- More activities
For beginners, advanced skiers or skiing with children, in the Hochzillertal/Hochfügen ski area there is a suitable slope for every level. Freeriders find almost endless powder possibilities in Hochfügen and freestylers can show what they can do on numerous kickers in the snow park. To ensure that everyone enjoys the super groomed slopes of the area the fullest, the guest daycare center “Zwergerl Club” at the mountain stations of Hochzillertal/Hochfügen warmly welcomes the youngest members of the family. There, the children, from three months to seven years, are lovingly cared for.